“Who do I sign up with?” – A question easy to answer, you may wonder, in an age where adventure travel is apparently booming. Varying costs are available and there is no shortage of operators willing to run your trip.
…for an adventure trip, the deciding factor should be confidence in your operator…
This is possibly the most important decision for you to make, after you have chosen to take on an adventure trip. There can be several compelling reasons why you may want to choose Questrails. All of them, overwhelming enough for you to lay considerable importance to the factors that make or break that trip you have planned for so long:
- Our team of guides has years of experience of travel throughout the Indian Himalaya, from running rivers to leading treks – from the barren Zanskar to the tropical rainforest of Arunachal Pradesh. They speak English, have completed graduate school, are current with First Aid and CPR certification and form the most experienced guiding team in the country today.
- Equipment on all our adventure travel trips matches worldwide standards. On treks, we use 4 season 2-person tents, which can withstand the harshest weather conditions, and keep you dry and protected from the elements. Outfitter wings accompany all mountain trips for dining under.
- On rafting trips, we use only NRS Expedition Series self-bailing rafts, the most popular rafts with river outfitters. A cataraft or kayaks back up to add safety. We encourage participants to raft all sections of the river, knowing fully that the big rapids (which you may well want to walk around) only add to the trip, often becoming a fond memory, years after the trip is over. We outfit you completely, even on colder rivers, with wetsuits, booties, and gloves being standard equipment.
- Our staff is trained in hygienic preparation of meals and offers a great variety of food on an outdoor trip. We use Katadyn filters on our outdoor trips to provide safe, drinking water.
- We have our own transport for moving our guides and equipment to ensure we are always on schedule. We work towards lessening the variables that can make or break your trip.
- And lastly, the prices of our trips provide a high value for money returns. They are priced to keep our standards high and your trip, smooth. Cost usually is a deciding factors for many a trip, but for an adventure trip, the deciding factor should be confidence in your operator. We combine high operator confidence with a pricing balanced to give you a trip to remember.